PBEM anyone? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiberius
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

smichaelclark at hotmail dot com

This is the second notification I've got
    that would be me. hmm. What is wrong with my email? sigh. I'm receiving other emails...]

ah. fixed it sorry about that, I forgot about hte stupid "sent" directory...hmm

please try again. sorry.

Comment

• to lmtopps

Comment

• it's lmtoops ahole

sent to asleep

Comment

• to ormuzd
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmtoops
            it's lmtoops ahole

sent to asleep
            oh sorry, I never realized it was toops instead of topps. i thought you were getting on me about the i instead of the L. guess I need to read more carefully.

Comment

• 925 bc sent to tiberius

Comment

• 900BC sent
                "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                --George Bernard Shaw
                A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                --Woody Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiberius
                  900BC sent
                  If you were sending that to me, I didn't receive it. And this time I've checked my mail folder, which is empty, so it won't reject it.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

oh sorry, I never realized it was toops instead of topps. i thought you were getting on me about the i instead of the L. guess I need to read more carefully.
                    It's cool.

I really wasn't that upset; I was just having a bad day. Sorry for being so blunt.

Comment

• bump Whats up with the game?

Originally posted by lmtoops
                      It's cool.

I really wasn't that upset; I was just having a bad day. Sorry for being so blunt.
                      no problem, for the longest time I thought you were I'mtopps or some ego name like that brain sees strange words sometimes.

Comment

• Anyone at this thread know whats up with Tiberius ? I'm trying to look him to play his turn in VVV PBEM.

His profile indicates that he seems to have posted at Poly 02-02-2004 22:49 at this thread (thats why asking here).

Comment

• don't know. hope everything's alright with him...As you can see, this game is stuck right now as well...

Comment

• sorry, I was off town, but I did send the save 6 days ago

resending ...
                            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

• ok back on track

To, let me see if I got this right (finally) lmtoops.

Comment

• to cerberusiv

Comment

Working...
                                X