• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Tiberius (got it right this time )
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• from Zeit to ormuzd
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1600BC sent to alva

How about this turn? Was it quick enough, Alain ?
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1600BC onto lmtoops
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• to Tibi

Comment

• Zeit's turn to ormuzd
              --George Bernard Shaw
              --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1600 bc back to tiberius

Comment

• Turn to lmtoops.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Turn sent

Comment

• Zeit's turn to Tiberius

Comment

• turn to ormuzd
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

• 1575 bc back to tibi

Comment

• next turn to alva
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

• And back to lmtoops

Comment

• I've played the latest turn, but when I sent it to Cerberus it got bounced and I received an "undeliverable" message in reply.

I re-sent it, but the same thing happened.

Cerberus: Has your AOL email account hit a limit or something? Is there any other address I could send it too?
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X