No announcement yet.

Red Shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend - that is indeed a tragedy....
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To CM.
      Long Live The Horde
      Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
      Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• Thanks for the fun, I am retiring from this game.

Was fun for awhile

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• see ya
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I am just in the process of installing and patching up to 1.22 conquests, I have been without a PC for 9 weeks, my old one burnt up. Gramps I could not load civ3 on my wifes computer she was hard enough to convince to allow me to load civ 4.

I would be willing to play on in this one if everyone else is up for it !
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
              I am just in the process of installing and patching up to 1.22 conquests, I have been without a PC for 9 weeks, my old one burnt up. Gramps I could not load civ3 on my wifes computer she was hard enough to convince to allow me to load civ 4.

I would be willing to play on in this one if everyone else is up for it !
              Chris

I reckon it will be ok

I am just facing a real stout run getting new facility online and such

BUT, because I really enjoy playing with all involved, we can indeed work on getting this to succeed

Comment

• Well its been a long time coming, I hope we can get this one back up. Again my apologies to all for the extended delay at my end.

Red Shores to Paddy of the Commonwealth.
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• to Plato
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                    Thanks for the fun, I am retiring from this game.

Was fun for awhile

Gramps
                    Grandpa Troll, Paddy put me on notice that I may need to play for you as you had retired. Then further down I read that you want the game to suceed etc. Could you please clarify for me if you are playing. Thank you.
                    The Sherrin Foundation
                    Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Originally posted by James

Grandpa Troll, Paddy put me on notice that I may need to play for you as you had retired. Then further down I read that you want the game to suceed etc. Could you please clarify for me if you are playing. Thank you.
                      I want the game to succeed yes but would prefer if you take over as am swamped at work right now

I will be, as allways, extremely grateful

Thanks

Gramps

Comment

• Plato please send to James
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                        X