No announcement yet.

AU 602: LA5 tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the save played, just need the email addy of morgemil. I have sent him a PM requesting it.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

save emailed to Morgemil

--Togas
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

again my e-mail is civ3_tommynt;a;web.de

togas if you read pls tell mogremil - dont think he checks this thread very often

Comment

I emailed Morgemil with your address, Tommy.

--Togas

Comment

Ok, Mormegil has had some problems with his PC ánd hasn´t been able to play so I will replace him for now, since we´re in the same team. My mlz: towers81 at mixmail point* com I´ve already sent Tommy his turn. Hope this gets started.
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

Comment

I didnt get a mail from u: again my e-mail

civ3_tommynt at web.de

still no t2 after 4 weeks or so, dont look like this game ll go anywhere, but lets try

Comment

Hey! I sent it to the first email address you posted. Did you check it?

Comment

Ok, I,ve sent you the save in the reply to the email you sent me. It should get there with no problems. I´ll post the save in case it doesn´t.
                  Attached Files

Comment

played and sent t2

pls send me the mail next time to civ3_tommynt at web.de

Comment

Are there 2 games? I just received a v2 in the mail, which appears to be the same game......
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I think Tommy sent you the wrong save, we´re in 3900 BC now.

Comment

Sent tommynt a PM
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

ok, the save i got was corrupted, it it shown ok in my box, but when downloading it, its some crazzy file,
                            so i accedetly loaded the only save i got from the LA5
                            the t1 save

pls send me t2 again to civ3_tommynt a web.de

sorry for the but late reply - but thought everything should be ok, when i played my turn

Comment

Sent again

Comment

played and sent some time ago - again

Comment

Working...
                                X