X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    happy birthday mate
    Thanks

I wasnt going to say anything but for real didnt want to offend anyone with the remark about English and felt I better state why I wont be around, not to be snobbish but a rare treat and trip away from my PC
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

yes this is one of my mad mods of a scenario...

blame Chris though, he was pushing me to mod this scenario for near 2 years I think
      can this be played as a single player?

Comment

• yes
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Thanks

I wasnt going to say anything but for real didnt want to offend anyone with the remark about English and felt I better state why I wont be around, not to be snobbish but a rare treat and trip away from my PC
          cheers mate

it is all good
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

can this be played as a single player?
            I actually have a special version setup for the US player

will fins a copy for you and send it over

you should enjoy, there are many many twists
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

I actually have a special version setup for the US player

will fins a copy for you and send it over

you should enjoy, there are many many twists
              Look forward

Comment

• it is in the mail

Chris has been playing it for a few weeks now

you two could do a strange twisted report on it in the stories forum - maybe
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

it is in the mail

Chris has been playing it for a few weeks now

you two could do a strange twisted report on it in the stories forum - maybe
                  Off to eat but already re-writing history

Thanks

oh and do the buildings do the same as in our scenario (free units)?

Thanks

GT

Comment

• yes they do gramps
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Gramps best advice I can offer is dont sign any MPP's, I got into one hell of mess very early on due to signing these things, you will be swamped if caught out.
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• September 1943

Our gratitude for the alloting of forward launch points.

We have this month sent 10 fighter bombers which carried out attacks on Chinese Infantry before settling in Fort Belvideer along with 11 fighters

We also have occupied New Exmouth with 4 Heavy Tank Companies and 10 Light Tank Platoons.

50 various units are inside the city perimeter and another 100 arriving with next couple turns

To the Dutch Northern Coast we have 2 Battleships and 8 Destroyers searching out any Japanese Fleet

To The Commonwealth West Coast we have a few Destroyers doing search and destroy missions with China's sea armada

Off to Sir Paddy

Comment

• It sure is good to have your lads on the way through...

the final parts of the initail line are almost complete almost

I have brought back my I, II & III Corps and further support Regiments to cover your moving up.

on to Ruby
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Free Dutch Paratrooper Corp, and the II Dutch Paras, along with independent Regiments have also moved into covering positions. We too welcome our American Allies to the front.

I have kept the Dutch Marine Corp in strategic reserve.

The save to President Troll
                            Long Live The Horde
                            Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                            Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubychaser
                              The Free Dutch Paratrooper Corp, and the II Dutch Paras, along with independent Regiments have also moved into covering positions. We too welcome our American Allies to the front.

I have kept the Dutch Marine Corp in strategic reserve.

The save to President Troll

you certainly have a lot of cities... they must be tightly packed..
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Oct 1943 to Paddy

Continue massive troops movements into our forward operating bases

Continued bombing runs on Japanese and Chinese troops to south and southeast of this point

I have 15 ships off Ruby's coast to thwart Japanese efforts

Comment

Working...
                                X