No announcement yet.

Perverse Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to add to the cover for your arrival...
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Gramps, please let me know when you will be able to take control of these two tiles.
      Attached Files
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• save to Ruby
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• American Base Saved

President Troll,

Your new air base stood very close to being lost. Here I have taken a copy of the Commonwealth report, where you can clearly see Chinese Paratroopers outside your airbase. The Airbase has NO ground troops.

I know your people are still moving forward, and now I see more have arriced.

Please be aware that you would have lost your base, and all of those Air Squadrons, without the intervention of your Commonwealth Allies.

Lord Troll, the save is with you now.
          Attached Files
          Long Live The Horde
          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• no dramas mate - all part of the service
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Re: American Base Saved

Originally posted by Rubychaser
              President Troll,

Your new air base stood very close to being lost. Here I have taken a copy of the Commonwealth report, where you can clearly see Chinese Paratroopers outside your airbase. The Airbase has NO ground troops.

I know your people are still moving forward, and now I see more have arriced.

Please be aware that you would have lost your base, and all of those Air Squadrons, without the intervention of your Commonwealth Allies.

Lord Troll, the save is with you now.
              Well

NOV 1943 back to Paddy

Know this, At Great Risk I sent all available troops to the front

And requested a safe Haven from Paddy so I would not be thrown under the bus prior to getting online.

Also know this, It is the duty of the allies to protect one another, without claim to fame nor arrogance of office.

Just sharing Great Dutch Leadership, this is a coalition and will remain one , tried and true and strong, despite some inaccuracies in intelligence reporting
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                Gramps, please let me know when you will be able to take control of these two tiles.
                Next turn I can move in troops

What would you suggest troops strength to defend them, 10+ per fort or more like 20+?

Thanks

I shall put whatever forces are necessary, because supporting the cause if , after all, "all part of the service"
                Attached Files

Comment

• Presidential Reply: RE: Public Outcry over "inappropriate remarks" by Dutch

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                  no dramas mate - all part of the service
                  To all coalition members:

We Americans have seen and heard the lamentations of many who have fallen victim to oppressive Chinese and Japanese forces.

Many civilians and Coalition Allied Force's have been through tough times in ridding the world of the war mongers from the Far East.

We as Americans appreciate all combined efforts between our trio of Nations as a Unified Front.

We are a Team. T*E*A*M. No I in T*E*A*M, but there is an "I" in T*I*M*E, and it is I who would like to take this time to share we need no such public attention grabbing headlining again.

There is no time to thump on our chests or point fingers, we will Glory as a Team Effort and support when a stumbled knee is noticed.

Time is here to move on and together with our dear friends, The Commonwealth of Australia and of The Dutch People, we will indeed.

Yours

President Troll
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Single Player Version

I must have misunderstood, I thought this was an alliance between US,Commonwealth and Netherlands vs Japan and China?

The first turns I meet both Netherlands and Commonwealth hostilities arise......

I been attacked in my third month by Netherlands and China and also at War with Japan.

I have 6-8 cities/settlements and they have twice that plus a multitude of troops.

I ask beause it doesnt seem reasonable that 1 city with 75K and troops would survive against 4 ai already set up

Thanks

GT

Comment

• you are only at war with Japan at the start, you have massive resources and the rest is up to you... that other nations are now at war with you comes down to diplomacy good luck
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• SINGLE PLAYER

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        you are only at war with Japan at the start, you have massive resources and the rest is up to you... that other nations are now at war with you comes down to diplomacy good luck
                        I made a slight modification to that file and restarting. I was advised before meeting China and Japan that they bothe were at war with me, Netherlands and Commonwealth, even though I gave them what they demanded, were a bit rude. Then after a nother turn Netherland declared a pact against me with China

Ok

Thanks for info Paddy

Comment

• Re: SINGLE PLAYER

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I made a slight modification to that file and restarting. I was advised before meeting China and Japan that they bothe were at war with me, Netherlands and Commonwealth, even though I gave them what they demanded, were a bit rude. Then after a nother turn Netherland declared a pact against me with China

Ok

Thanks for info Paddy
                          What mods did you make on the sp version? I am interested as I am about to start playing it, and may prefer your changes.
                          Long Live The Horde

Comment

• Pad, please resned the save, if you can.
                            Long Live The Horde

Comment

• Thanks for a blast

Im retiring from this game, was fun but time to move onward

Gramps

Comment

• see ya
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X