Clear All

hehehe

Russia too added a few good shot what can they do

Nap Play House, to Chris, Sep 1803
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

They can counter attack with Three armies mate

Bloody awesome fight these french are putting up, they just counter attacked at the turn end and destroyed one of my armies
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Well done

November 1803.

Paris is now a foot note in the annuals of history
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Lyons fell to British troops last turn, we hve collumns approaching Nancy and Marseilles though Bonaparte still refusdes to talk with us
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Onwards ever Onwards

Comment

Well done.

Russian forces have moved out of France and have headed home for some R&R
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

By Jove Napolean still wont speak to us, damnable fool !

Comment

Maybe you need to step your massive forces from his lands

May 1804
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Hmm well he may be ready to talk as Nancy fell just and marseille could have been captured but i let it stay french

In the AI's turn copenhagen was razed by Prussia !

Comment

Russia is in a time of peace

So where to next
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sheesh i dont know mate im still unable to disengage boney, hehe so Marseille had to fall into british hands. Well you know how it is

Austria are allied to me right now, so im loathe to attack them, Spain and Prussia have MPP so not a good idea right now to attack either for me though prussia and Austria would make worthy targets for your people

However im still at war with the ottoman so maybe you could spread the word of the Russian way down there somewhat

I could envisage sending troops from italy over water into ottoman territory.

Comment

Ottoman... interesting
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Back to you my Russian comrade

Comment

The Ottomen will pay for their insolence

Nap Play House, to Chris, Nov 1804
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Over to Russia once more.

I have taken yet another French town and still no dialogue between us.

I have now pulled all forces out of French territory to see if that will bring Napolean to the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X