Hold ya horses - it's the rise of the rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO
    Ouch. Was it something I said Dauphin? Do you have any idea how hard elephant blood is to clean off of our uniforms?

225 BC to Paddy!
    Were we at peace? I couldn't tell.

Turn to GT
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• 225 to Plato

Knock Knock
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Gramps...That is picture is just WRONG!!!

220BC To Paddy!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• there are some issues there old Troll
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• to Dauphin
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• GT, glad you could provide some troops to help. Remember, you want to attack the Carthaginians.

Comment

• good to see the Greek Scholars sharing advice
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ok

Liberated Salonce and 28 gold

Liberated Ephesus and 29 gold

I assure you Greeks are good to have as friends

I love Greeks

and now they know my Roman Manly love
                  Attached Files

Comment

• opps ....

/me wonders if the Greek Elder Statesman Ljube will ever drop by for the ahhh celebrations
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• There is much sorrow among Carthaginian mothers as our force on the Greek peninsula has been completely destroyed. Outlying Greek cities continue to fall and it is our hope that our sacrifice in the south has given the Romans the opportunity they need in the north.

Fear not oh Great Rome, for Carthage even now prepares the retribution of a nation on the accursed Greeks! We shall stand by your side as long as this enemy stands!

215BC To Paddy!
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• to Dauphin
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Grecians everywhere give praise to their new overlords. All of them.

Turn to GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                            Grecians everywhere give praise to their new overlords. All of them.

Turn to GT
                            Ahhh indeedy I have but near 100 Legions to assure that be the case

Better not tick the Captain of the Legions off, he has a quick temper with little regard for the outcome

Back 215 to Plato
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry about the Navy Dauphin. My sailors were just out fishing and accidentally over ran a few Greek Canoes.

/me hopes those ships weren't carrying tribute for Carthage.

Marathon celebrates its independence day!

210BC To Paddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO
                                Sorry about the Navy Dauphin. My sailors were just out fishing and accidentally over ran a few Greek Canoes.

* PLATO hopes those ships weren't carrying tribute for Carthage.

Marathon celebrates its independence day!

210BC To Paddy!
                                Hey I think I heard something about the Navy using Dauphins..or something like that

Remember that old addage.....

"I wont tell anyone where you got them splinters in yer lip if you dont tell anyone I have a wooden oar"

Comment

Working...
                                X