Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders Game: Soltz vs. Wittlich (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1640 sent
    Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

1640 AD Turn sent.

Comment

1645 sent

Comment

1645 AD Turn sent.

Comment

1650 to you

Comment

1650 AD Turn sent.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

1655 gone

Comment

1655 AD Sent.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

1660 gone

Comment

Are you having trouble with the forums? I can get here through my 'history' button on Explorer, but if I try to go to any of the other forums, I get a message that I need to download something first. Quite frustrating

Anyway, 1665 sent.

Comment

Really?!?

No, the forums are working fine for me. Have you tried PMing either Ming or Markos about this?

1665 AD Turn sent.

Comment

I might have picked up a virus

The kids are always downloading stuff!

1670 sent

Comment

Well, on the Community Forum, a few other Apolytoners are also experiencing similiar problems...so it may not be limited to you - which is actually good news in this case.

1670 AD Turn sent.

Comment

I mentioned your problem in the Civ3 PBEM/Iron Civer II Red Theater Thread and this was UnOrthOdOx's response:

Yep, that's the same problem I'm having. Which must be something to do with explorer, since I have no troubles from my home computer it seems, just work, which still uses explorer for some unknown reason.
                              So it looks like you are, in fact, not alone in this problem you are experiencing with the forums.

Comment

Next turn gone.

Still getting that annoying popup!!

Comment

Working...
                                X