No announcement yet.

"The Silence of the Dog - Scot - Gunner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should realise that we celts are a penny pinching bunch. Getting money out of us is like trying to poke butter up the arse of a dead hedgehog with a red hot needle. Good luck with your secret plans.

--> you

Comment

• That's a hell of an analogy!

290 BC to you

8/20 of the extortion paid
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Japan demands that you make peace with the rest of the world. Failure to do that will spur Japanese action in some form.

There are cavalry formations near Berlin in Japanese territory. First the boat, second the land military units in my borders...the continued war against my allies. We will take a long look at your next actions this coming turn.

270 BC to you

9/20 of the corruption paid.

Comment

• Bring on the dosh!

-->

Comment

• I only just saw your post on peace.

Very well, we will attempt to make peace next turn. I think one Cav wandered into your territory last turn (it was a bad keystroke, nothing more) and he will be gone next turn.

Comment

• Lots of "navigational" mistakes by your units. The Japanese can offer you map making if that will assist?

Comment

• How about the secrets of a non fat fingers?

Comment

• The Japanese parliament erupts into laughter and decides to veto the Celtic War Ammendment in front of the Legislature.

Comment

• The celtic parliment raises their grubby mugs of Guinness and start chanting 'to be sure to be sure'.

Just to let you know, I'm off on holiday from Sunday until the 3rd of Jan. Maybe we can get some turns in before then?

Comment

• Hey Andy. I believe you have the save, correct? In any case, it looks like this one might be on the shelf until Jan 2006 anyway -- which is okay with me.

Are you ready for a cIV PBEM? I believe the v1.09 patch worked out a few problems. Dual installs are bit tougher to pull off in cIV, so I hope it doesn't come to that -- like in civ3 with v1.15 and v1.22

Have a great holiday and Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Happy New Year!

I thought the save was with you, but I'll double check tonight.

I'm ready for a cIV PBEM, even though I've barely played cIV. By the time a game gets interesting I'll have played a few single player games hopefully. I see another patch has been released. What sort of game were you thinking of? How many players?

Comment

• Okay, sorry for the delay. Since I've been back from holiday it's taken lots of time to catch up with work and friends.

--> you

I started a game of cIV last night and my word, I have lots to learn!

How was your break?

Comment

• Now where be Mr Gunner?

Comment

• Andy, sorry for the delay. I hope to get the saves played this weekend.

I have had one incredibly busy time at work recently.

Comment

• No worries. I've also been busy lately. Actually I'm nearing the end of a visit back home to NZ. Will be returning to London on Sunday. Its been good to catch up with the family.

Hope things are well for you, no rush on this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X