Flame Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeadows
    The mighty Sumerian tribe has found its settling place for the capital. Buffalo Stance has been founded as well as a summer holliday hide out for the celebrated emperor. Wise Sumerians have been assigned to think out new ways to develop. The prospects are prosperous for Sumeria.

3950 BC to gramps
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Gramps.... where are ya?
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

oh I am here but the turn is with Rasputin

Now 3950 b c has found our cities settlements finishing up the placement of trees and limbs to cover our huts.

I have found that when we clear our pathways the people seem to be encouraged to move about quicker and more efficiently thus being more productive.

I will look into requests for water after a few more weeks of clearing down roads

I must say those two corsican brothers seem to want to concentrate of grape gathering..

suits me I dont understand what is up but they are sure happy
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

hehe, cheers matey

so one can only wonder how the family Rasputin went today on the fields of sport
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

kids played brillaintly , but me thinks its cause of their great coach...

sorry didnt play a turn this weekend will get the save to paddy this afternoon
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              kids played brillaintly , but me thinks its cause of their great coach...

sorry didnt play a turn this weekend will get the save to paddy this afternoon
              to be sure the great Rasputin can elaborate better than that?

Just how did their great coach lead them to the Victory?

Gramps

Comment

It was a cold and frosty morning when the combatants arrived at the Arena.

The Chief of the Tribe spoke of glory and fame. The tribe were stirring. The Chief spoke of the Training they had reveived. The tribe members started roaring. The chief went on to speak of their past feats and the brilliance of their abilities. The tribe was now ready.

The chief spoke with his 2IC and made plans. The strategy was now set. The tribe gathered and began their chant "We are a Lean, Mean , Football Machine!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!"

Combatants were sent to their positions on the arena and the on lookers went wild. Loud howling noises were heard.

The battle was not as expected, and soon the Chief ws smiling, his tribe were so well disciplined that nothing stopped their prgress to the goals.

Time after time the ball was kicked towards those goals and finally through them as the tribe scored.

At each break in combat, the chief smiled more and more. Finally he gave his 2IC command and the chief sat down and had a well deserved beer and watched the last quarter.

As the Siren blared and the combat was ceased, one tribe went home to lick their wounds, the other began their tribes anthem.

"Ever since we've been a Leopard, We've chased the oval ball,
                From Burleigh to Bribie, I guess we've played them all
                When they play the Leopards, the other team will fall,
                Compared to all the others, Leopards play the best football."

[sung to Pinball Wizard by the Who]

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I knew with a little inspiration you could do it

Congrats Coach Ras
                    Attached Files

Comment

Long Live the Leopards

I am of the Horde.

Comment

The brave warriors continued to explore the country around the settled citys. Unfortuanlty it didnt appear any useful territory was avaialble for further expansion. Another city was founded to the south though and it was decided to clear a path to all the citys.

In the capital Rasputin had passed away in his sleep and his son Rasputin II now was declared chief of the lands.

Ras II was woried though as he read documents left from his father detailing a mad and vicous tribe that had declared war on his people without even meeting them. Word was sent out to the Brave warriors to be on the alert and beware of foriengers.

The people were greatly pleased to see construction begin on new temples that would allow them to gather and rest once a week.

Turn Sent to PAddy

Comment

The years passed quietly, exploration continued, and more roads were planned and started upon. It was at this time that the leadership opened up the vaste underground storage rooms and the gold started to poor out into the new communities, the harvest and work of the people were rewarded with master tradesmen bringing various major work projects to completion...

Flame Trees, to McMeadows, 3900bc.SAV
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

ahhhh now we playing my kind of civ game...

some good posting of a story and not just TURN SENT..

keep this up and i will want more .....

Comment

hehe

makes for a great game indeed

glad you are back matey
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

tis true tis great to be back....

Comment

Working...
                                X