Hitchhikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Paddy has dragged me screaming and kicking out of retirement
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• He has that skill.
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• not sure what you talking about Willis!!!
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• any ideas where this is...?
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• resent to PLATO
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Got it!

Played and...

1275BC To Paddy!

Game On!
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• and to Chris
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• > Plato

Comment

• 1250BC To Paddy!
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• to Chris
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• with PLATO

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                          with PLATO
                          Not anymore!

1225BC To Paddy!

Comment

• to Chris
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• he is still on leave
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X