• Show
Clear All

• 420 AD Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

• 420 to McMeadows
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 430 AD to Aquarius of Rome
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• 430AD to Wittlich
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• 430 AD Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

• 430 to McMeadows

Comment

• 440 AD to Aqua
                don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Moving right along....

440AD to Wittlich

Comment

• 440 AD Turn sent to the old one....The man we all look up to: Gramps!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                      440 AD Turn sent to the old one....The man we all look up to: Gramps!
                      I dont wanna let you down so ya better seek a more appropriate figure

440 to McMeadows

Comment

• 450AD to Wittlich

Comment

• 450 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 450 to McMeadows

Comment

• 460AD to Wittlich

Comment

• 460 AD Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

Working...
                                X