RandomRandom - The Rise of Sumeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resent
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• looking forward to seeing how this works out
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
        looking forward to seeing how this works out
        me too
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• The Lord Caesar Aqua has taken over the seat of Imperial power from Beta the pretender. It is clear that all is not right in Rome.....we are at war with our neighbours, and there are riots in the streets. Although we possess a powerful fighting force, our society is in decay, and our lands are full of fetid swamps and thick jungles. The people are not happy, and we must rebuild.

We must also forge new friendships in what seems to be a war-torn world. We therefore respectfully ask the Germans (Chancellor McMeadows?) for a truce, to enable our nations to air their grievances and settle their differences.

An archaelogical dig around some of our cities has also produced some fascinating results......traces of an ancient Korean civilisation has been found (who apparently called themselves Snotty!), and we note that our German neighbour has inherited some Dutch cities

We also note that we once possessed a Great Military Leader who commanded a proud Army....alas, there is no trace of such an Army remaining in Rome, and I would be grateful to anyone who could advise me of its terrible fate.

Now, some history please fellows.....who attacked whom, when, and why? Who are the nasty ones, and who are the nice ones like me?

What are the settings - map size, age, water, climate etc....any unusual settings like low corruption slider?

Who has already had their GA so far?

How far behind am I in technology?

Oh, and if someone can send me Wittlich's email address, I can send the turn I've just played!

Looks like an interesting game
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I have sent it over mate

glad the password works...

which one was it?
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Welcome on board Aqua.

My address is: wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 370AD to the noble Iroquois

And the Random Random world is off and running again

Comment

• Thanks Aqua.

370 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• the fate of Romans Military Great Leader:

Originally posted by McMeadows
                    230 AD to SG

A German diplomatic envoy returned home from Rome with saddening news. It has appeared that the build up of Roman troops near our German border are a preparation for an attack on Germany. Word is out that Rome and Sumeria have allied. In response the German National Security has been send out to take down the prime attack force of Rome and has succeeded.

13/13 army of knights vs 16/16 army of AC's - WON, 5/13

Germany still prefers to live in peacefull coexistence with its neighboors. Negotiations towards peace will be welcomed.
                    Aqua, At the start of this thread SG has written a summary of the early events, which tell the stories about:

Snotty, the original Korean leader, who left the game very early. Rhot was kind enough to take over leadership.
                    J2k, the original Sumerian leader, who has been responsible for the defeat of SlightlyMadman. Gramps has taken over command at the point were the whole (ancient) world had united to oppose the Sumerians. A truce was established with the new Sumerian leader. Apparantly the Roman leader Beta and Gramps had made a pact as soon after Beta invaded Korea and Gramps the Iroquois.
                    Ikkuh, McMeadows from the start of the game. The (apolyton)name has been changed soon after the game had started. Being a native Dutchman I was a little bothered by the civilization fate had yielded me. In an attempt to express my true nationality I have used Dutch city names.

The posts in this thread will tell the more "recent" events...

Comment

• 370 to McMeadows

Comment

• 380 BC to Aqua

Comment

• Are Culture Flips turned on?

380AD to Wittlich

Comment

• Yes, they are Aqua.

380 AD Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

• 380 to McMeadows

Comment

• 390 AD to Aquarius

Comment

Working...
                                X