RandomRandom - The Rise of Sumeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty please...?
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeadows
      pretty please...?
      with a cherry on top?
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• *Bump* For Beta.

Comment

• Has Beta dissappeared?

Comment

• unbelievable that these games just died

Comment

• Well, like I stated in the other threads...it is all in Beta's hands if these games move on or not.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Im gonna give it a few days then Ill probably drop all that aint moving like I did the others

Gramps

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                  360 AD to Beta
                  unbelievable with the amount of time that I have been too busy to play civ, that I check back on this game to find I sent the last save.
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

unbelievable with the amount of time that I have been too busy to play civ, that I check back on this game to find I sent the last save.
                    Hey Shogun

welcome back

maybe it wasnt Beta afterall

Looking forward to resurecting many of these

Comment

• This game can not end this way. As it is not Beta who started this game, we should be able to replace him, as he won't be sitting on the admin password. I do not know how the procedure goes to set a new password for a player, nor is there a substitute for Beta in this game yet.

Beta held quite a strong position in this game.
                      Geography:
                      Together with Gramps he was on quite a land mass, with me SG and Wittlich on a smaller penninsula.
                      Diplomacy:
                      In short, penninsula vs main continent. For some reason the two of them figured out it would be more rewarding to knock me out first before turning to eachother. For the sub a situation to reconsider.
                      SG has 3 cities and is playing as a vassal to me. He had requested to stay in the game as it was his first PBEM. Wittlich is hanging in with 1 or 2 cities and therefore also a minor but persistent player.

Would anyone want to take over Beta's position?

Comment

• McMeadows has asked me to take over Beta's civ, which I'm happy to do if someone can get me the password
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Took a little longer to get the admin bussiness sorted out. I have asked Paddy to change Beta's password. I will play my own turns and those of SG (as he isn't responding to my email + he was my vasal anyway). Aqua will continue to play Beta's turns, after Paddy sets the password for him. As Beta is next after SG I didn't want to know the password just to rule out suspension.

Hope everyone is ok with the reanimation...

Comment

• New Player List

McMeadows
                            Shogun Gunner - Vassal of McMeadows
                            Aqua
                            Wittlich
                            Gramps

I have added in a new password for Aqua, and emailed it to him

please note that I have done minimal movement etc, just a caretaker role

the save has been sent to Wittlich
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Gawd, I had to remember how to load up a Civ3 game it has been so long...

Any how, 360 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 360 to McMeadows

Man, how will we handle this game now, new players?

Time will tell

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X