Clear All

• 280 to McMeadows

and thank you for Niagara Falls

still a classic even second go around
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 290 AD to SG
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Gramps, you did attack my scout and created a state of war with the Hittite state, but yet no announcement of this action? No battle report?

And pray tell why did you kill my scout in neutral lands?
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• 290 AD to Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
            Gramps, you did attack my scout and created a state of war with the Hittite state, but yet no announcement of this action? No battle report?

And pray tell why did you kill my scout in neutral lands?
            Umm..lets see

Scout was tresspassing in my lands (during war I consider it an act as did Mcmeadows when he also attacked in neutral lands) and since you entered into an agreement with me originally to help you against mcmeadows then turned tail to have mcmeadows I dont think I can trust you..like a dog that chase a car or a woman who cheats on ya..

you were warned and then you were killed

does that make it pretty clear?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Your cultural borders expanded over the spot the scout was stationed for 20 turns. You warned me, i moved the scout to neutral territory.

You attacked my scout in neutral territory without provocation.

Comment

Your cultural borders expanded over the spot the scout was stationed for 20 turns. You warned me, i moved the scout to neutral territory.

as did your new daddy mcmeadows attacks me in neutral territory

so...go ask jo daddy fer some luvin

Comment

Your cultural borders expanded over the spot the scout was stationed for 20 turns. You warned me, i moved the scout to neutral territory.

but i did tell you to be gone

he was spying which in my land is a death penalty

sooo..go mourn and see above (i.e. luvin from jo daddy!!!)

Comment

• I see. You got the crap kicked out of you for prepping an offensive force in neutral territory to attack the Germans. So after you run away with your tail between you legs you decide to take out you frustration on a third party's 0 defense point scout.

Never mind, losing the scout is worthwhile now that I've gotten a good laugh about this.

Comment

• 290ad to Wittlich.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 290 AD Turn sent to Gramps.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I see. You got the crap kicked out of you for prepping an offensive force in neutral territory to attack the Germans. So after you run away with your tail between you legs you decide to take out you frustration on a third party's 0 defense point scout.

Never mind, losing the scout is worthwhile now that I've gotten a good laugh about this.
                          well..you were gonna try and burn mcmeadows but he punk'd pwnd ya so now your HIS lackey..lol

Comment

• In summary everyone would rather have me dead...
                            I'm waiting for the save,...

Comment

• Not everyone McMeadows...
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• tnx mate...

You seem to be the only 1 (left) in this game that does. I try to be a reasonable neigbour. I'm just not really having a lot of faith in a neighboor that is building up a massive force next to my door. I made a simple announcement that I would see it as an act of war if he would approach and stuck to my words. A lot of nagging and crying followed. Now it seems Mr Harmless has been planning an attack... But I don't mind I wouldn't want to explain the details of my negotiations with Beta either.

Comment

Working...
                                X