AU 602: LA2 tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.
    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

For some reason I am not able to receive e-mails, so I sent a note (yes, I can send just not receive) to Ayronis requesting he contact jshelr and have him send the turn to UnO.
      Sorry for the delay and as soon as I get my e-mail working again I'll ask jshelr to start sending it to me again.

Comment

I think it would be wise for all of us to just send to both parties each turn. This should prevent any future delays of this sort.

And if you need my email, it's SirUlias and I use AOL.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

not sure if bpayne's email is working. so posting.

also, not sure what slowed us down. however, it's not uncommon for games to start out in some confusion and then evolve into smoothly running machines. let's hope this is one of them
          Attached Files
          Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Hm?

whoa, ok I'll play paynes turn when i get home tonight. Didn't see this when it was posted.

Again, I suggest we all send the save to BOTH parties on the team we send to. This should help prevent delays.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

anyone know what the permanent status for payne is?
                Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

He's back AFAIK. New email addy. PM if you didn't get his email on that.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Off to Inverse
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                    X