No announcement yet.

Elephants and Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hindnburg Hotel Has opened on the Northern Island! In celebration, all are invited to a Party at THE BAR IS OPEN on the northern tipf the Southern Island! Panzer Party up north!

28 Panzer units and 3 Panzer army groups have siezed the southern city once again. A fierce counter attack ensued, but our forces held! The enemy has moved many units into position to counterattack again this next turn. Close to 50 bombers will support our troops and an additional 24 Panzer Units are landing near the next city north. The enemy will havesome interesting choices!

1100AD To Paddy!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 1110AD To Paddy!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 1110ad to Plato
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1120AD To Paddy!

Comment

• to Plato
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1130 to Plato
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A most HUGE game you two have here.
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• 1140AD To Paddy!

The Aztecs are hanging tough, but I believe they have been broken this turn. Over 100 Aztec Units fell to German Bombers and Panzers. Their end in drawing near to them.

Welcome also to the Celtic Infantry! Glad to have you here!

Comment

• we have moved up the coast via boat

1140ad
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Aztec Defenses are crumbling. The Forward Command reports that major advances are expected. The Marine Force afloat is working hard trying to get ahead of the army for an amphipious landing. The Hated Aztecs are not long for this world!

1150AD to Paddy!

Comment

• Awesome... I have a few fresh troops on their way - 3 turns to feet dry... and I have just sent a few sqadrons of Celtic Air over to assit

Passage of Ages, to Plato, 1150 ad
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• may I have a base on the north island up at the front for my jet fighters?
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1160AD to Paddy!

Aztec resistance is now minimal...our march through their territory is on!

Any Particular base look good to you Lord Paddy? Just name your spot!

Comment

• good show old chap

1160ad... and your troops are flying up the north island... I need a new base for my jet fighters, as the front is far ahead of their range
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• my last save for this session

has been amazing

Long Live Civ III

Long Live The Horde

Long Live Rock n Roll
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...