No announcement yet.

Elephants and Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zulus just keep coming, but we have broken their counterattack. The hills are ours! The army is moving foward again. So very far from Home...The troops are performing well.

290BC to Paddy.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 290 bc
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Passage, To Paddy, 270BC
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 270 bc.

I have had to seek peace with Sumeria for the present... my cities were rioting and costing too much

10 turns of peace, will allow my armies to regather and then again into Sumeria we go
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• While The Storm gathers on your continent, the storm rages on mine. We have entered the Zululands in force. Heavy resistance is being overcome.

This turn, we have finally settled the coast. OceanBay is building a caravel that will hopefully at last let us meet our brothers from across the sea.

The Passage, 250BC to Paddy!

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 250 bc
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Passage, 230BC, To Paddy

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Smith's Trading Company Complete!

170BC To Paddy.

Comment

• well done mate

back at ya
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 110bc back at ya
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Passage of Ages, to Plato, 90 bc
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Contact with the Aztecs!

Passage, 70bc, To Paddy

Comment

• Well done indeed

back at ya
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 50bc emailed
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X