No announcement yet.

Twisted Gunslingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come to think of that, how the hell did Carthage (Industrious, Seafaring) get a Scout in the first place?
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44
      Come to think of that, how the hell did Carthage (Industrious, Seafaring) get a Scout in the first place?
      maybe the same way

I got me an @r$e-whooping supreme by being near a bunch of P!$$ed off barb horesies whom were once asleep but now have been stirred
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well, you asked me to change the NoAIPatrol setting.

Don't know about that, but Carts seem to have been modded. Can you build scouts Modo?

2110 BC to Paddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
          Well, you asked me to change the NoAIPatrol setting.

Don't know about that, but Carts seem to have been modded. Can you build scouts Modo?

2110 BC to Paddy.
          who you talking to?

if me then this attachment belong to you because I never asked to change anything I just asked was this normal

I mean for real to release that many barbs this early on in a mod is well..damned low count ifin ya ask me

ok

Ill go sit down but for the record I didnt ask you to reset anything and well Ill deal with them sicne I gotta
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
            Why would they be modded? None of my civs can build Scouts, and they started without. Weirdness.

Carthage is Paddy's realm. That civ normally can build no Scouts. The Zulu can, and should, so no problem there, Grandpa Troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44

Why would they be modded? None of my civs can build Scouts, and they started without. Weirdness.

Carthage is Paddy's realm. That civ normally can build no Scouts. The Zulu can, and should, so no problem there, Grandpa Troll.
              what?

I didnt ask anything about Scouts?

u ok Modo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                u ok Modo?
                Uh... Maybe? Too much Sunday...

Comment

• you talken too me?

do you think this is a stock standard game or something

like right... it is not called 'Twisted' for no reason

2070 to Modo
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sort of. So, what did you mod the Carthaginians into? And why did you not mod other civs?

2070 BC to Grandpa Troll.

Comment

• matey who knows, this was set up oh so long ago

and who knows what your civ will do next good luck with that
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        matey who knows, this was set up oh so long ago

and who knows what your civ will do next good luck with that
                        The thing is, my civs look normal, except for the Leaders I hear everyone got. Next time you decide to add handicaps, remember to tell people before starting the game. Thanks.

Comment

• why? it is a twisted game mate... all part of the game

whats the use of knowing everything at the start of a game

or is it like that in your part of the world, people being born all knowing etc
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                            why? it is a twisted game mate... all part of the game

whats the use of knowing everything at the start of a game

or is it like that in your part of the world, people being born all knowing etc
                            Except you do know for you made the twists. See the point?

Comment

• no matey I do not know

see my point

been makiong and twisting these games for a long time

one of the fun things I do is make a game, then twist it many many times...

and the goal is to not write out all the twists and tweaks...

that way I can enjoy things as the come along

if you find all this too hard to continue with - well that is your call

there is another component, I will try to get a pic from my files shortly on this last matter
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and then the final twist....

hopefully the games editor in civ iv will be more stable
                                Attached Files
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X