No announcement yet.

6 player 2-a-day, thread III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andy, just so you know, the trading system blew up again last turn and I had to send a peace deal to sabre to get around the problem. it will show up as war on your screen -- but it's another false alarm, I hope
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

• 1080ad to jshelr
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• accepted sabre's peace since my offer disappeared. hopefully we can get this straightened out. -->

Comment

• 1090 sent

Comment

• Originally posted by sabrewolf
            andy: not really. since the last of my best friends is now in a serious relationship and going away with him/her, i'll be spending my time with family and less close friends

you?
            it happens to us all. one by one you loose your best mates to their lovely ladies.

this easter weekend, instead of battleing the traffic, i'm going to stay in london and see a few concerts. also going to a party on sunday in a bar that is noted for its wild times.. so looking forward to that!

--> onwards

Comment

• 1090ad to jshelr

andygod: the worst is that now that i HAVE holidays (as student you never really have real ones because it's a permanent lecture-study-work-hangout-state) i don't have anybody who's around for some fun holidays.

oh well... ****e happens

Comment

• speaking of which, there may have been a typo mistake in Sabre's last turn... i've sent to Alexman

but if Sabre wants a playover and responds soon, it's ok with me

Comment

• 1100 sent

Comment

• sabre, get yourself into a flatshare with 4 or 5 sociable people. i've always found it to be a great way to quickly get into a new circle of friends. just make sure they're cool people!

--> you

Comment

• 1100ad to jshelr

Comment

• sent

Comment

• 1110 sent

Comment

• off to sabre ------>

btw, my comment above regarding 'cool' people, i ment 'cool' as in nice to live with and fun to go out with. not 'cool' as in a snobbish sense.

Comment

• 1110ad to jshelr

i understood you already the first time

well, a large flatshare doesn't come into question anymore. i've had bad enough experiences with just one flatmate a heard much worse from most bigger groups.

Comment

• toA

Comment

Working...
                                X