Builders Game: Soltz vs. Wittlich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next...
    Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

And back to you.

Comment

Comment

Again

Comment

Turn sent

Comment

Turn Sent.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

And sent

Comment

2190BC Turn sent
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

2150 BC sent.

I'm going to be out of town for part of next week. I'll likely be able to play turns until Sunday night but after that, I'll be out of contact until Thursday.

I'll be around home for the rest of the Christmas season so things should be relatively normal after that.

Comment

No problem Soltz.

Oh, and 2150BC turn sent to you.

Comment

And back.

Comment

2110BC Turn sent.

Comment

2070 BC to you

Comment

No....2070BC to you!

Comment

Turn sent. Now I've lost track of which year we're in!

Comment

Working...
                                X