Builders Game: Soltz vs. Wittlich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 670 AD to you
    Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• 670 AD Turn sent.

Comment

• And 680 AD

Comment

• 680 AD Turn sent.

Comment

• 690 AD gone

Comment

• 690 AD Turn sent.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 700 AD to you

Comment

• 700 AD Turn sent.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 710 AD sent

Comment

• 710 AD Turn Sent.

Comment

• A beautiful sunny spring day here, a month early! I may even go outside and try to rake the traffic gravel off my lawn (it gets mixed in with the snow and the plows push it onto the boulevard)

720 AD sent

Comment

• Ah yes, I remember the same thing myself when I grew up in Ohio.

720 AD Turn sent.

Comment

• Good!! So you know what winters can be like.

730 AD sent.

Comment

• Dah!

730 AD turn sent.

Comment

• 740 AD gone.

And so am I ...zzzzzzzzzz...

Comment

Working...
                                X