X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 270BC Back to ya

Comment

• 250 BC sent.

Two turns on a weeknight! That doesn't happen very often - at least on my part
      Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• 250BC turn sent back you you....with an offer.

Comment

• 230 BC sent with a response.

Definitely the last turn tonite - work day tomorrow.

Comment

• And back to you....it will be waiting for you in the morning.

Comment

• Try in the evening, after I have my supper!!

210 BC sent.

Comment

• Sorry so late...was playing "Risk" on line with my room mates....

210BC Turn sent back to you.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• N.P. I was out most of last night anyway.

For a 'heads up', I'm out of town on business for the early part of next week and won't be able to play any turns from Sunday aft. until possibly as late as Thursday. Instead, I get to look at a sewer plant for a heli-skiing lodge.

190 BC sent.

Comment

• No problems.

190BC Turn sent.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 170 BC travelling as we speak

Comment

• and 170BC Turn sent back to you.

Comment

• 150 BC on its way

Comment

• 150BC Turn sent.

Comment

• 130 BC gone

Comment

• 130BC Back to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X