• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 430BC Turn back to you.

Comment

• 410BC Turn sent.

Comment

• Hmmm... I wonder what happened to the post I made this morning.

Anyway, 390 BC sent.
        Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• And 390BC Turn sent back to you.

Comment

• 370 BC sent on a rainy (believe it or not) Sunday morning.

Comment

• It's just cold up here in The City...

370BC Turn sent.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 350BC on it's way.

Comment

• And 350BC Turn sent back to you.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 330 BC sent. I would have got it off earlier but my son signed up for the one year free trial for "Anarchy Online" so he's been on the computer for the last several hours.

Comment

• No problem, I wasn't on the comp last night so I still didn't know that I received the save until this morning.

330BC Turn sent.

Comment

• 310 BC to the early riser

Comment

• More like a late riser...

310BC Turn back to you.

Comment

• 290 BC sent

Comment

• 290BC Turn sent.

Comment

• And 270 BC

Comment

Working...
                                X