No announcement yet.

Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the French fleet seems to be no more now...

all very very sad indeed
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• This truly is an amazing game so far. I second Ljube's sentiment.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I think somebody needs a BUMP... Chris?
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Consider him "Bumped"

He has quite a bit of work on at the moment
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A small break is fine by me.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Im here its on its way to beta

Thanks for your patience with me Ive been extremely busy with work and will be for another week or so, i should be back to more regular play after the easter break

Lord modo of the English our sailors have taken revenge on your vessels after your dastardly attacks on our fleet last month.

We sank two of your evil bucaneers who were hightailing it back to your ports to hide like the cowards they are!! and in an action in the Med one of our Ship o Line sank one of your Ships o line, we would have like to dispense with more of your yellow sailors but as you run for home every time you attack to hide in your ports then we have to settle with this result!!

Oh well we are prepared to take this result as compensation for your evil deeds but are more than happy to meet your fleet in the Atlantic if you feel you have the nerve to venture forth ?

None of our ships are within your waters this month !!

We know you still have pirates working for your nation and will never sign peace with you until they are disbanded !!
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Sadly, Czarina Elisaveta was too late to witness the great battle.

Comment

• *BUMP*

Beta? Are the Prussians wimping out of a fight? Come on, we didn't hit you that hard. Yet.

Comment

• *BUMP*

That is two freakin weeks from the last reported send. WHO HAS THE SAVE?

Comment

• no idea old salt, no idea at all
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ok, let me put it this way: Whom do we need to replace to get this game going again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44
                          Ok, let me put it this way: Whom do we need to replace to get this game going again?
                          Mellow Modo, mellow.

The save is with me. I was busy at work, and then away for a long weekend, and then struggled to catch up with pbem's and demo games, and I overlooked this one. Playing now.

Comment

• Save to Ljube - with may apologies to one and all for the delay.

Game, and war, on.

Comment

• July 1804 to Paddy.

Russia returned Varna to the Ottoman Empire in accordance with the agreement with the former French Emperor Napoleon.

Comment

• July 1804 to Modo
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X