Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Prince Beta merely smiles.

(Some in the royal family think that there was a little too much in-breeding a few generations back. Beta knows that his father was not of royal bloodlines. Our little secret..OK?)

Save to Ljube.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some letters to write...
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• January 1804

The Emperor is dead. Please note that our Lord and Master Napoleon, Emperor of France has passed. A sad day for France, a sad day indeed.

France has not been left leaderless. I, Padriac Morangie has stepped forward and taken the throne.

"Onwards" is the order of the day.

Several French Regiments are currently touring the Prussian / Danish borderlands.

The French frigates off Palmi have completed the 2nd stage as per the agreement with the British squadron.

The save onto Lord Modo of Britian
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• What has Britain ever done to Prussia? Or to France, for that matter? Sad, so very sad.

We hope the Spanish will not interfere in this war. Note, that British ships have not attacked any Spanish vessels this month. Maybe it will not be necessary at all.

January 1804 to Chris.

P.s. A technical issue. Beta, please rename the ships to show what class they are. I was required to do it, so I expect everybody to do the same.

Oh and one more thing: give detailed battle reports.
        Last edited by Modo44; February 21, 2005, 11:01.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Oh have you attacked France have

Is this your declaration of war old chap?
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Britain attacked no foreign units this month. We do hope it will not be necessary, but by the looks of it, we must expect the worst.

Comment

• Bloody hell what happened?

Who attacked whom?

Is Russia at war with anybody?

Comment

• Prussia attacked Britain. One Redcoat Regiment was lost, and at least one Prussian Army heavily damaged.

I see a huge stack of French and Prussian units on my border in the Netherlands, so I expect they want war.

Russia is at war with Prussia now - a consequence of the MPP with Britain.

Comment

• I didn't notice that fact at all.

Comment

• wow, do you have a pic you could post?
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Bad intelligence, eh?

This shows the British-Prussian border south of Vejle. 17 French Voltigeurs on the left. 5 Cuirassiers, 11 Fusilliers, and 2 Cannons in the Prussian stack on the right. And that Prussian Army, that got clobbered by British units (moved away form the border, as you can see).

After the latest news from France, and Prussia declaring war, I can only assume you two have worked all along to attack Britain. Or am I missing something?

By the way, one British Man-O-War was sunk too, and a Prussian fleet sits where it was last turn...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Is this a plot by France and Prussia to capture the British lands on the Continent? This sneak-attack tactic is deplorable.

What casualties have the British suffered?
                        Have the French attacked already?

Comment

• France did not attack at all.

We lost one Redcoat and one Man-O-War to the Prussians, who did not give a friggin battle report. I do not know the Prussian losses.

British units have retreated to cities, so they are not visible on the screenie.

Comment

• I am not at all sure what you are on about Lord Modo

You huff and puff all over the shop, just like an overweight butcher trying to slaughter the winter pig

Has France declared war, No

Have you been attacked by France, NO

Have we been honourable with you in several dealings, including the recent transaction in Palmi, seems like you never cared.

You do remember how the ships had to be moved, we do, and we remember you did not pay on time...

and here we go again, hufff hufff hufff and pufff

HR Puff-in-stuff would be quite proud of your antics and carrying on.

So you have been attacked by the Prussians have you, sure you did not attack them? you might want to check that out, considering how many other things you have gotten wrong and upside down lately.

As to my young Voltigeur Army, do they offend you and your rabble that sit near by... I do not see my lads in your territory, can you show where they have attacked you, or entered your area?

I think not
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• This is getting boring. Bring it on or shut up already.

Comment

• temper temper

you are the one complaining

then you do not like the replies

fuuny old chap, did ya not get ya socks washed this morning?

well if you so want a war, why have you not started one

or was that last post your attempt at declaring war?
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X