• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    well my price is 2 or 3 bags

3 would be nice

I look forward to the diplo screen with 3 gold next turn then

a pleasure (in the end) doing business with you
    Two bags then.

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    so what is your mission down this way?
    To oversee the developments in the Ottoman empire. Their reported troop movements are suspicious. You know of the pirates - they will be dealt with as well.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• wow, you are a tad tight waddish

ok 2 gold then
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44

King Chrisius! Since this has been paid for, I expect your ships to move out of the way, and let my fleet pass between Murcia, and Salamanca.

Our deal was to open the Gibraltar straits which we have complied with !!!

Expect what you like but you will be waiting a very long time!

I see the French have decided to allow you passage, well that is for their leaders to decide I for one say you can take your feeble demands and stick em in yer pipe

In future you would do well to approach the Spanish court with more reverence when you wish to make a request!!
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I see the Spanish leader has a big mouth. All that screaming makes my diplomats deaf by the dozens.

Comment

• Wow this is a heated old discussion when all three of us are against a common foe - Russia Ottomen
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• It is indeed a good thing that we Prussians do not understand English.

Save to Ljube.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                It is indeed a good thing that we Prussians do not understand English.
                This is a diplomacy game. Get a translator.

Hey, I speak both German and English.

Comment

Hey, I speak both German and English.

Me too.

Comment

• wow you two are so cool

no wonder ya such allies
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• In fact we coordinate our plans in German.

Nov. 1803 to Paddy.

Comment

• ouch...

wonder what Lord Beta has to say about that

Nov 1803 to Lord Modo
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ships moved as discussed.

November 1803 to the Spanish.

Comment

I see the Spanish leader has a big mouth. All that screaming makes my diplomats deaf by the dozens.
                            Yes yes yes much bigger than the English leaders brain, for only a fool would trifle so with Spain !!!
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                              Yes yes yes much bigger than the English leaders brain, for only a fool would trifle so with Spain !!!
                              Another one with permanent hearing damage.

By the way, you seem to have a strong death wish. Why?

Comment

• And pray tell me how you can work this out with little or no brain, me thinks the English need to send there leaders back to school.

Spain grows weary of your idle threats, this exchange began over your boats being stuck, and in your tantrum you slung one of your petty threats at us and we laugh in your face

Go now and do not disturb us further we are quite sick of your incessant rambling.

Comment

Working...
                                X