Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save to Czar Ljube.

(Sorry for the delay folks. Almost all caught up now.)
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You are hooting through these mate

well done
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• November 1802 to Paddy.

Comment

• November 1802 to Modo
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• It has been noted, that the Spanish are blocking the British fleet for no apparent reasons, making it move slower, than it could. Please, explain.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• oh the hassles of passing through another nations water
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                oh the hassles of passing through another nations water
                Yeah, definately shouldn't have payed in advance.

The save is on hold btw., until the Spaniards answer to our satisfaction.

Comment

• well you should have gone through a booking agent

ok so you will have had to pay a 35% handling fee

nut you would have had someone extra to blame
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We were only trying to scrape the barnacles off your magnificent ships bows

That'll be five dollars please
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Czarina Elizabeth is on her way there to inspect the situation and intervene if needed.

By the way, how do I rename ships, units and other things?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                        We were only trying to scrape the barnacles off your magnificent ships bows

That'll be five dollars please
                        We didn't come to play in a labirynth, we came to pass through, using the shortest route. Which you have blocked, deliberately, by more than one ship. You really like angering Britain, it seems. Don't try it again.

To rename units: SHIFT+n.

Comment

• when you have the unit open, hold down shift-N
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Right now My Lord Modo we are sick and tired of your English insolence!!!

The way is open and clear for your ships and you well know this!!! You may have to sail one sea square south west rather than directly South so WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ???

We do not trust you is that a surprise to you so we have made shore you have as little access to our shores as possible.

Now get your ships out of our waters as fast as you can
                            or my admirals will be granted their wish to use your ships as target practice!!!
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Oh and we ask that you post a screen shot to prove your petty accusations, either that or keep quiet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                                The way is open and clear for your ships and you well know this!!! You may have to sail one sea square south west rather than directly South so WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ???
                                That exactly is the problem. It will keep the British fleet in Spanish waters longer than we would like to stay.

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                                We do not trust you is that a surprise to you so we have made shore you have as little access to our shores as possible.
                                I see. That's why so many places are easily accessible. Great logic.

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus Now get your ships out of our waters as fast as you can
                                or my admirals will be granted their wish to use your ships as target practice!!!
                                If you would but let us.

You have three ships sitting on the path of the shortest route through and out of your waters. The three directly south of our main fleet, which will be forced to make a detour because of it.

EDIT: Save sent.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Modo44; January 27, 2005, 11:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X