Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Ljube.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Emperor Paddy.

I have just realised that French Cavalry has 8,4,2 stats while poor Russian Cossacks have 5,2,3.

Is this right?

Comment

• Yup, we all got screwed.

France can train units with extremely high combat values, but they are very expensive. All units have different costs, based on their stats. Training those with lower combat values can take considerably less time.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• ahh the price I have to pay for being Emperor of France

Ljube, ahh you have sent me Betas save to you

cheers mate
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• November 1801 to Modo
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The game was sent to the Spanish leader yesterday. Sorry, forgot to note it here.

Comment

• Spain thanks the leader of the island peoples and sends forth the save to the Prince of Prussia
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                  Spain thanks the leader of the island peoples and sends forth the save to the Prince of Prussia
                  ahh the mighty Lords are starting to return to the fold
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To Ljube. And yes - that is correct about the cavalry. Sort of humiliating isn't it.

Sorry for the slight delay folks. With the in-laws visiting, I am having to grab my on-line time in 15 minute bites.

Almost caught up.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Russian foreign minister has received a plethora of strange proposals from various European powers, all of them including generous offers to Russia without specifying what they expect in return.

As we suspect the technology (Naval something ) received from the English is a friendly gesture, we accepted the offer, but a similar proposition from Great Emperor of France was not accepted as we had nothing to offer in return, sadly.

Comment

• oh well peace to our Russian friends

and Jan 1802 to Lord Modo
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To some, we give, to some, we sell.

Save with King Chrisius.

Comment

• Onwards to the Mighty Prussians
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• To Czar Ljube.

Comment

• March 1802 to Modo
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X