You can pick your friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onto Remick the Lady of the Spa
    Soon to be Remick the Lady of the morning naps!

2350 on to Chrisius

Comment

• OK well Im close to Iron Working now, and i just popped a hut and got wheel so Ive sent to you both

Over to you good Sir
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• thanks

I am 9 from Mysticism

2310bc to Remick
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and on to Chrisius

Comment

• Back to Paddy
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and onto Remick
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back to Paddy

Comment

• and onto Remick
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• > Paddy

Comment

• 2190 bc to Remick
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• over the ocean to Paddy

Comment

• thank you for your patience with us mate

not long now and home sweet home
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back to You Sire, sorry did not realise you were still away

Comment

• cheers mate

home in 5 days
                              or we are moving here forever

onto Remick, who assures me you will hae this very soon
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Good news mate ive really missed our turn sessions, though I fully understand your reasons for being away

Comment

Working...
                                X