You can pick your friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > paddy
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• The Republic in 5

to Remick 800bc
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• just bumping this in case my email never got through or i forgot to send it
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• 775 to Remick
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• onwards

Comment

• and then to Remick
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• > Paddy

Comment

• sorry for the delay folks

onto Remick of the North
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Constuction to you both Ive set research to republic in 26 turns at 80 percent losing 6 GPT

we only need one tech to go to Middle ages so can we have a tech update ?

Ill switch off research if you guys are going fasetr than i can and get some gold to build troops to hurt the Russians again

Comment

• thank you

and onto Remick
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• > Paddy

Comment

• > paddy

Not a double post, just too fast for the padman

Comment

• and onto the Lady Remick
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• will we ever sleep in the world when you two have saves moving around like this?

670bc to Chris

Currency in 5

Comment

Working...
                                X