You can pick your friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > Paddy
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• and to Remick
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Philo and maps on the way to you both, build a harbour town on the lake that is between us, Orleans will do for Remick but Paddy will need to build a town to the North East of The Hague.

Tjen we will be able to trade without painstakingly building roads first

Code of laws in 14
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Join ya for a jug

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Cheers and back at ya

Comment

• party hard folks
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 1375bc to Remick
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The English harbour is open for business and we have some lovely Ivory carvings to offer

Comment

• Thank you Lady Remick of France for the theory of many Gods, we have sent you your first shipment of ornate ivory carvings

Comment

• I have met the greeks

they are broke and have little to no technology

to Remick
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thank you Lord Chrisius

1325bc to you

Comment

• Back to you Paddy thanks for your patience

Comment

• to Remick
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X