I am of the Horde.

Comment

• and Beta...
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Save to Camecube.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Off to 1889.
            I changed my signature

Comment

• The view from atop the small rise was disorienting. Away from the familiar surroundings of the desert now he had to rely on his eyes, and they could make little sense of what he saw. The horizon was long and strait and motionless, it made him feel a bit ill. It was awash with a cacophony of color, He could barely discern where one feature ended and the next began. He gripped his Sewatsiaken and started down the other side of the hill. One longing look back and his home was already gone; did he have to come all this way to see it for the first time? Would he ever see it again? The last image he had was the dusty peak of the familiar sand tornados.

to Arnelos
              Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
              The continuing saga of The Five Nations
              A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• How is this game going? Anyone feel like emailing the save to me so I can take a look at what everyone is doing?

And no I won't give anyone any information about anyone else. I'm just curious about what everyone is doing with the start I gave them.

Comment

• 3300 BC to Paddy (and Rhoth)

Comment

• Klo'

EDIT: damnit... Kloreep, I need to stop telling you that I sent you the save in chat until AFTER I've already posted in here.
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                      How is this game going? Anyone feel like emailing the save to me so I can take a look at what everyone is doing?

And no I won't give anyone any information about anyone else. I'm just curious about what everyone is doing with the start I gave them.
                      Sending you my latest save.
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• 3300bc to Aqualung
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• to Beta
                          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Cubed.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Numberized.
                              I changed my signature

Comment

• The first land he came to was a very eerie place. It was dark as shade and seemed a good place to search, for the vegitation blocked out the sky. The vibrant colors and constant movement of the regions inhabitants made his eyes feel heavy. “Where did they get the energy?” he thought to himself. The variety of the creatures in size and shape, and again with the colors, was something he would never have believed. He tried, but was entirely unable to find a single color from the rainbow he recognized. Neither brown, sienna, tan, beige, khaki or yellow existed here.

To Arnelos
                                Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                                The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                                A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Working...
                                X