X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent to the "Sky Spirit"
    I changed my signature

Comment

When the people were sure that Sky Spirit was finally gone, they took a moment to look at their surroundings. A moment is all it took. As the sun began to rise on that first day the people felt as though they had been set afire. The brilliant glare of the sun off the blasted white sand, and the sickening motion given to the horizon by the shimmering waves of heat gave the sense that they were looking at the world from inside a flame. On that day they knew their destiny was to be the Haudenosaunee, the burning people. They sighed their desultory praise to the Great Spirit and shuffled away to carry out their duties.

To Aaaarnelos
      Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
      The continuing saga of The Five Nations
      A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Originally posted by 1889
        When the people were sure that Sky Spirit was finally gone, they took a moment to look at their surroundings. A moment is all it took. As the sun began to rise on that first day the people felt as though they had been set afire. The brilliant glare of the sun off the blasted white sand, and the sickening motion given to the horizon by the shimmering waves of heat gave the sense that they were looking at the world from inside a flame. On that day they knew their destiny was to be the Haudenosaunee, the burning people. They sighed their desultory praise to the Great Spirit and shuffled away to carry out their duties.

To Aaaarnelos
        That crappy land you were talking about is desert.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Since moving to Arizona, hating the desert has become a bit of a hobby for me.

Comment

3900 BC to Paddy

Comment

Yeah... I sent to Kloreep and told him in chat, so he posted here before I could.
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Since moving to Arizona, hating the desert has become a bit of a hobby for me.
                I went to college in Arizona for 5 years... I hated the desert, but liked the school. Where in Arizona are you?

Comment

3900BC to Aqualung
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                    From the other thread, when the game was being set up, and the later post by Rhoth which assigned the civs....
                    You are indeed correct good sir......yes, clearly I couldn't see the forest for the trees, largely due to the number of PBEM's I am already in (mostly with Paddy! ). And so thank you for your patience and forgive my impertinence

As for 1889, I'm involved in a few games with him dating back to his initial involvement in PBEM, and I can attest to his gradual slide into insanity, as evidenced by his recent posts in this thread

Having just sledged 1889, I must now say that he's great value in all my games

Oh, 3900BC to Beta
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71

As for 1889, I'm involved in a few games with him dating back to his initial involvement in PBEM, and I can attest to his gradual slide into insanity, as evidenced by his recent posts in this thread
                      Clearly.

Save to Gamecube.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Sure, he goes insane after I sign peace with him in ADR...
                        To Sky Spirit
                        I changed my signature

Comment

Its not insanity, its only madness

The patient Oneidas began to search for the least barren ground, for their duty was to provide food for the Haudenosaunee. At the furthest corner of the tiny village they found a patch of ground that could be cultivated. It was difficult to scratch away the crust of death, and it was tedious bringing the water that would revive the thirsty soil, but finally they managed to coax a tough prickly weed from the desert. Tsohnohskwenrie, or Snake Root, was a sturdy little plant. Its tough skin was a pale yellow hue and covered with numerous small thistles, inside it had a taste not unlike a radish only less flavorful. Still, the people gave thanks for they now understood that while The Great Spirit would not often give them what they wanted, He would provide what they needed.

To the Sun Devil from Globe,AZ

Comment

The jungle is rumblin' into Kloreep's e-mail box

Comment

To the Sun Devil from Globe,AZ
                              Insult of all insults!

I went to the University of Arizona in Tucson, not that pit of decay in Tempe!

Comment

3850 BC begins with Paddy the Scot

Comment

Working...
                                X