I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2280BC to Beta
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• to GC64.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sent to the storyteller
          I changed my signature

Comment

• 2280 to Rex

Sahwihsdaegeh could only get permision to play the turn while relatives visit. His wife says that news of this eventful time in Haudenosaunee history can wait.
            Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
            The continuing saga of The Five Nations
            A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• Originally posted by 1889
              2280 to Rex

Sahwihsdaegeh could only get permision to play the turn while relatives visit. His wife says that news of this eventful time in Haudenosaunee history can wait.

and wait we will

hope the relo's have not raided ALL of your beer yet though
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• just hand them the empties

2280bc to kloreep
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 2240 BC to Paddy

Comment

• 2240 to Aqua
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Does anyone know why the turn years are screwed up in this game?

2240BC on to Beta (should be 2230BC by my reckoning!)
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Whoever started the game changed the starting year to 4050 BC to input passwords, but forgot to add 1 to the # of turns spent using 50-turn increments. Thus, we changed to 40-turn increments one turn early.

Comment

• Yup - that's the reason.

Save to GC64.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• He had a crude great hall fashioned just in time for the powwow. His Cayuga relatives came from each settlement to discuss the state of the nations. The news was grim. They began by drinking his beer and told of how expensive home repairs had become now that the Seneca had decided to charge for the services that they owed the nations. They finished the beer and drank the juice of apples and oranges. They recalled how strange foreign dishes had replaced tsohnohskwennrie. While none of them minded this, the fact that it was the Oneidas themselves that had created these delicious new recipes showed just how far society had broken down. The juices where finished so they drank his milk, all the milk. There was not much milk and nobody wanted to drink the last bit, so the telling of Mohawk indiscretion was brief. Law Givers ruling a city, it made them chuckle despite its seriousness. There was nothing left to drink and all the food had quietly been consumed as well. In keeping with Haudenosaunee custom this is when the powwow ends and so the guests left.

Sahwihsdaegeh was glad to have silence again; he had much to think over. He took a walk into the woods away from the camp fires to consider his predicament. A pack of wolves howled in the distance as if to highlight his vulnerability. He could see no solution to the many problems that his people faced. At the edge of the settlement he ran into a returning scout, a Mohawk who had been exploring for so long he was unaware of the rift growing between Cayuga and Mohawk. So he was quite happy and indeed honored to make a full report to the Cayuga Chief. His tale was so fascinating that Sahwihsdaegeh almost began to believe that there was a Sky Spirit gently leading the chosen people toward a great destiny.

2240 to Rex
                            Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                            The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                            A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• 2240bc to kloreep
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• 2200 BC to Paddy

Comment

Working...
                                X