• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2670 to Lord aqualung
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To GC64
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Iatekwah found himself surrounded by a disappointing sense of familiarity even in this alien environment. The sweet stench of the place made him as nauseous as had the stink of sweat. He hated the sharp shrill cries of the birds as much as he had despised the rasping sadahosiuohsda. He detested the dew that dripped in thick drops off the trees in the morning and the rain that came every afternoon as much as he had loathed the sweat that had kept him perpetually soaked. He disdained the monotonous green that was as ubiquitous as the bleached desert sand had been, besides the color reminded him of what had oozed out of the scorpions he smashed as a child playing at being a lawgiver.

2760 BC to Arnelos
        Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
        The continuing saga of The Five Nations
        A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• The food was something different however. While he hated the food he had to eat in the desert, it was filling, whereas the fare here was unpalatable. When he could no longer stand the ach of his empty stomach he reached into the bowl of little red berries that was refreshed every day. As soon as he tasted the saccharine juice he had to spit them out. He had left strict orders that the berries were to be picked before they had fully ripened. The rumble in his bowl was now added to the one in his belly. He cursed at a group of Oneidas the happened to walk near, but it helped very little.

Comment

• Arnelos, missing in action
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back.

Sorry I'm back later than expected, but I've been having internet issues since returning.

My e-mail box is still somehow inaccessible to me right now, but that should fix itself in a few hours (or so I hope).

If you want me to play saves sooner, post them in the appropriate threads and I'll play them when I check Apolyton later this evening if my e-mail isn't working by then.

I'm going to go post this in my various PBEM threads now.
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Eventually the Seneca and Oneida learned new techniques and life in Ensehsahtenti became quite pleasant. Then the Cayugas began to move there in large numbers. They could not believe what they found, all manner of new material and innumerable ideas. It was an incredible period of invention that followed. Within a single generation the people were introduced to sticks which developed into rod’s, refined into canes, were improved into poles and finally they were able to look upon the newest incarnation of the staff. Incredible innovation such as this occurred in every facet of Haudenosaunee life. Many saw it as the culmination of a life long dream.

In Ensehsahtenti Iatekwah was no longer the resolute warrior inspired by the vision of a vast empire built up by his own hands. Unlike the others he alone never did adapt to the fruits and berries that abound. Diarrhea and malnutrition made him a weak and frail shadow.

Iatekwah was buried with his prayer-muffs just in case Hodenyedakwa had been right about the afterlife. Tekwahtekwah was recalled from his explorations to don the feathered crown of the Mohawks. The people found it hard to trust a man that had spent most of his life wandering though; he was little better than ioiatanekherent to them. It was the Cayugas, with their dazzling array of inventions, who grew richer and so more powerful. They began to resent the authority they had once surrendered to Iatekwah and the Mohawks and so through clever re-discovery of the sacred scrolls they won back the respect that they had once been to lazy to assert.

Comment

• I just had to get that of my chest. End Chapter One.

I'll be back on Dec 18th, but Platypus Rex will be playing my turns for me.

Comment

• so where are we with this
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Posted for Arny, Merry xmass etc.

Still got eproblems?

I'm back too and will play my turns. Thanks to Rex for offering his time though.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ahhh thanks 1889

Arnelos is AWOL at the moment
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• No word from Arnelos for quite a while now. How do you feel about finding a replacment? P. Rex may be willing to help us out.

Comment

• lets give him an extra 2 days...

not quite sure why
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I sent a PM to P. Rex about replacing Arnelos. RIP.

Comment

• 2760 to Platypus Rex.

Sorry Arnelos, hope all is well soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X