No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM Turnthread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent, to all please stay out of my territory - my country men and I all want peace, but will not accept naked agression.
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by akulla
      sent, to all please stay out of my territory - my country men and I all want peace, but will not accept naked agression.
      This ought to be a fun war to watch. Screenshots??

Oh, and I won't be able to play until later tonight.

Comment

Ok lets get the trash talking started, just who started this war anyway?????
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2310bc to Beta the warhound

Comment

Yes....I'm curious myself....War? What war?

Beta, Beta, Beta....have you been being naughty lately?

Comment

onto Lord Wittlich
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

2280BC Turn sent to Con.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

2280->akkula
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Are you at war too? What's this world coming too?
                    Us Dogs have to stick together, man. Otherwise the Akullas of the world would just step on our tails ...

:P Just kidding, akulla.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

To Egypt, Mycea, and Phenocia, it seems that the Bab's, Sumerians, and Hitties have an alliance against me -- perhaps they love to destroy peace loving people for thier personal gain. Most of you are to far from me to help, however moral support would be great.

The mighty Medees shall prevail over the tyrants.

Oh, turn sent.
                      The stupid shall be punished.
                      www.akulla3D.com
                      ^^^
                      "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

2280bc to Beta

Comment

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war ...

Comment

And yes, i'm well aware that this is a conflation of two different plays in that sentence. Nonetheless it sounded good and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                              Yes....I'm curious myself....War? What war?

Beta, Beta, Beta....have you been being naughty lately?
                              It ain't me who started it. I placed a city down near a luxury close to the medean border - and I had a unit which was crossing near the edge of medean territory, but clearly not straight across the middle.

And then 'zap', my city is destroyed in an overt act of aggression that has clearly enraged the sentiments of this peace-loving world. Hence ...war. And as snoopy has so aptly stated:

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war.

Save to the aforementioned snoopdog of war.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I am mearly responding to a defensive agreement I have with Beta.

I didn't want war, but Im definately willing to use force to end this disagreement.

And it is unfortunate overall because this is supposed to be a builder scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X