No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM Turnthread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta is holding up all his games this morning.

He must be taking this he is Lazy and sucks thing pretty seriously
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• To the snoopdog.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• It'll be me holding things up now I can't seem to download my e-mail I'll tell you if it gets better, but i'm not sure if it's a Yahoo! thing or on my end ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Beta is Snoop Dog continues to have this issue can you just upload the file here please.

I realize you are lazy and you suck but please just try REAL HARD for us this time. Thanks
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm ok now. More or less. I think the email part is fixed, but the DSL is acting oddly.

Anyways sent to paddy. Mini combat report sent to akulla.

Comment

• 2100bc to Wittlich
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2100BC Turn sent to Con.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2100bc to akkula

Comment

• Turn sent.
                    The stupid shall be punished.
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^
                    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 2100bc to Beta

Comment

• To snoopy.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• on to paddy

Comment

• 2070 to Wittlich
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2070BC Turn sent to Con.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Same year->akkula

Comment

Working...
                                X