Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balderdash TWO!, The Revenge of the Pathetic Clowns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    Ha ha, very funny. Why is my civ color pink?
    Random luck of the draw! I swear...

Comment

4000 BC to BF!

This game sucks!!!!!!!!
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

BigFree, put down the panties and play the turn!
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Hmmm this is weird, BF has theoretically tons of time to play right now.

Ill double check my save passing
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yep, I sent it on 10 August just a hair after midnight CDT.

I have resent to BF, and with that Im going to work

BTW you all suck!

Comment

Just because Conmcb "the pathetic clown" 25 posts he sent the save, doesn't mean he actually sent it. He's been pulling this trick for years............

Comment

Just because Conmcb "the pathetic clown" 25 posts he sent the save, doesn't mean he actually sent it. He's been pulling this trick for years............
                Thats only heresay. You cant prove it and who is gonna believe someone with a twitching eye?

If someone looks deceitfull, well then.............

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Yep, I sent it on 10 August just a hair after midnight CDT.

I have resent to BF, and with that Im going to work

BTW you all suck!
                  I didn't check this thread because of all the SPAM that goes on in here! Else, I would have told you to resend the damn thing ealier you old coot! I finally got the save, con's grandma brought it to me via camel express. I think she had a tube top on that said "Bahgdad Betty"...It doesn't ring a bell to me...oh well.

Turn to Broken-Down-Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                    I didn't check this thread because of all the SPAM that goes on in here!
                    Not "spam", Balderdash!

Comment

Not "spam", Balderdash!
                      I know the difference. But, if any of you morons who post in here had anything worthy to say I would not call it SPAM!

/me waits for the ****e to fly...

Comment

Hmmm.... worthy SPAM.

Save to ZX of the Geek Nation.

(Hey - Zargon - you missed your drug test yesterday. Unless you show up - we may have to exclude you from this game.)
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

To the King of Gods

On a side note, we missed the drug test because we were busy panty raiding a nearby village, where we not only got panties, but also the secrets of pottery. That artsy crap always impresses the chicks
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Not "spam", Balderdash!
                            Ya right, like GF would know the difference.

Who has the save anyway, you jerks are so slow, I almost forgot I was in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                              Who has the save anyway, you jerks are so slow, I almost forgot I was in this game.
                              No one else did though.

I think Godking had mentioned in the Tabemono PBEM that he was out until either late Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Crap

I should just play the save for him, he has me doing the Green PBEM.

Whoever has GodKings save, if you get it to me Ill play it.

I know his password.

Comment

Working...
                                X