Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balderdash TWO!, The Revenge of the Pathetic Clowns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rommel2D
    I read something about being 'required' to post some spin about your tribe every turn- or was that BS?
    Required is a strong word.

It is expected that you will post a spin about something every turn.

If your out of material, then something like:

"Liberal Canadians suck" will work. However the ideal is to have some sort of an idea you will base your Civ on and spin that every turn.

Look at the old Balderdash thread for ideas.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
      Godking, I need your email addy!
      godking{~TA~}prodigy{~TOD~}net
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sent to GK.

And look out ladies, the Brothers of Zeta Xi are back in action, and drunker than ever!!!

:beer:
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
          Sent to GK.

And look out ladies, the Brothers of Zeta Xi are back in action, and drunker than ever!!!

:beer:
          Heeeeyyy, drunk duuude! Sorry about you bein' the Greeks again. Luck of the draw I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
            Look at the old Balderdash thread for ideas.
            Ok:
            RULES: You must post at the end of each turn a piece of propoganda supporting or denouncing something.

All random settings, small map, 4 saves and we each vote for our favorite then play the 'best' one. Mass Regicide.

Elephants, Man O Wars, F-15s and Numidian Mercenaries are universal and have Hidden Nationality.
            You guys must be getting soft with age. Or is it just deteriorating livers?
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

It is a compromise to makesure we continue interest in this type of PBEM.

BTW, Beta sucks

Comment

Is it too late to include a leaderhead for GF?

Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Rommel, I will need your email addy. I will play either late tonight or tomorrow morning (depending on how drunk I get tonight, if I get lucky, how late I am out, etc etc etc.)

I suggest all of you simply surrender to me now, as whomever my civ is, and wherever I am located, I will of course have the most and bestist starting position and so forth.

Why am I even bothering with you all.

Just bow down and warship me already.
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                    What is with this current trend of turning nouns into verbs?

In any case the really good warships don't come until the middle of the industrial age. In the meantime they might be able to attack you with land units.

Comment

Have I told you guys recently how much GodKing sucks?

Comment

This is Rommel2D's addy for GodKing:

jwala@fast[EDITOUT]mail.fm

Comment

Have I told you guys recently how much BF sucks?

Comment

Is this an "old fart" tournament or something? When does the actual "insulting" take place? I will send a case of Geritol to both con and Beta for starters; I want them at their best!

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing

I won't ask you do do that GK.....it's just not "proper"...

...now your wife on the other hand...

...have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                                Um, where's the official rulebook for this game...?

balderdash

\Bal"der*dash\, n. [Of uncertain origin: cf. Dan. balder noise, clatter, and E. dash; hence, perhaps, unmeaning noise, then hodgepodge, mixture; or W. baldorduss a prattling, baldordd, baldorddi, to prattle.] 1. A worthless mixture, especially of liquors.

Indeed beer, by a mixture of wine, hath lost both name and nature, and is called balderdash. --Taylor (Drink and Welcome).

2. Senseless jargon; ribaldry; nonsense; trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X