Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balderdash TWO!, The Revenge of the Pathetic Clowns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

No, YOUR lame, you peg legged Dwarf!
    That should be : YOU'RE lame, you peg-legged Dwarf!

Two errors. Not bad for an elephant.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Great. A LITERATE barbarian.

Comment

• I would have more fun with this if people would actually...
        PLAY THE SAVE!!!

Comment

• Crud, we also have a Republican't in our midst!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

No, YOUR lame, you peg legged Dwarf!
            Thats litteral (and grammatically incorrect), I was speaking in the figurative sense when I was referring to you.

In other words GF, YOU SUCK!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• You all suck. I hear that rommel is about to die (way to go beta). I hear that I am winning (yet I am not even trying), I find that GF is in this game (which is why it moves so slow), I hear that Beta spent his load trying to kill rommel (sorry, no more kids for you, your load is spent), and that BigFree and Con are about to form their own political party with the animal of choice the "snarf", and that they are also helping GF keep this game moving at a slow pace as they are both still trying to catch one.

Did I mention that all of you suck.

Game played and passed on BTW, so perhaps I will see it in the next 2 months.
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Post what lame brain you sent it to! That way we can all dump on him!

Comment

to lame brained Farb

Alas, it looks like we poor Nuetralians won't be holding up the game anymore, as our beige alert was not enough to prepare us against vicious rumors of our demise.
                  Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                    Thats litteral (and grammatically incorrect), I was speaking in the figurative sense when I was referring to you.

In other words GF, YOU SUCK!
                    Yo, Farb man, can you dig these squares? They like, value a figurative insult over a literal one. And like they don't even dig the new jive, man. Oh well, I guess it's their bad...

Comment

• Tick Tock

All right, how'd that hippie get access to our PA system? ^

Comment

• OK! Who ate the FARB? Cough it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree
                          OK! Who ate the FARB? Cough it up!
                          Probably the frat boys.

GF you SUCK!
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Any chance another turn notification in his box will do any good...?

Comment

• conmcb25 sucks frat boys?

Oh yeah, he IS in the Navy.

Comment

• Not really the SeaBees are like there own service.

We would take you GF but we have a strict policy not to accept anyone with an IQ below 80. Is that why you joined the army in the first place

cboo83 to BF

Comment

Working...
                                X