Clear All

• It's a Madder World

so the first thread was full....

so we start again

and preperations for the war with Russia continue
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Signing in
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

so did you find out how many sources of saltpeter the Ruskies have?

do you have any particular targets in mind?
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Just one in the southish area, Ill post a piccie tomorrow

All their cities are targets to be frank, I want them gone but that will take some time to achieve. Ive recieved several give me this or else threats from them during the game and so far they have always backed down when Ive said P i s s off matey

BTW im a dead duck in Europe in flames, Arnelos spotted my capitol undefended and came in and killed me, oh well now I know hes a sneaky b*****d.
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

ouch to Europe....
          no loyalty in war old chap
          imagine what they would say in Hoth

as to the Russians, I see some good battle paths for the cavalry to manourve through there lands.

I take it that you will want to take and keep as many of the Russian towns as possible.

My battalion commanders are drilling this and several other facts into my troops. Afterall they will be fighting along side of your good troops, and we would hate to tarnish the image of your lads with some of our barbaric ways
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

yes Mickey would be well pleased to hear of my demise.

As for this Mad cap world were in, I think A spy guy would be useful in Russia. Ill try to get one planted next turn

Im just about to get off to bed now, so speak to you soon

Comment

Mickey would freak out

bed, bloody overrated thing

glad we get to have these chats
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

do you have any agreements with the Turks

they freaked out at all my boats passing through their waters 2 turns ago

thinking about how they could help skin the Russian bear
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

1065ad to you Lord Stafford

I appreciatte your patience as the sails flow in the wind, my fleet is gathering
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Saltpeter mines

A shot showing Russias sole source of Saltpeter, ripe for the pillaging

Im considering sending some troops around the coast to land near the mines a few turns into the war.

Not sure about the turks, I dont think I have any trades with them, and I dont think they like me very much

Are you at war with the Spanish Sire ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

great pic

yes great idea

I now have RoP with the Turk, must keep the boats on track

1070AD
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Back to York, preparations press ahead with many new units being trained and coming into service

Comment

1075ad

as to being in the great pubs of Gloucester, my lads willl be well on there way, lots of maps, and a few jars of jungle juice between themselves - I hope
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

And back to York once more

Comment

opps

had to play it

had been dreaming of some changes to it

good night
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X