The Five Continents of Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good going here... 1525 BC to Andy
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
      (Oh, Andy, the only reason I buillt the SoZ was that you built The Collosus. I've been prebuilding that from turn 3, BTW. Bastard )
      I've got a weak spot for the Collosus. That and Adam Smiths.

turn away! we did well that round chaps.

Chrisius if you wish to leave then I have a replacement. He only needs your password.

Comment

• The air has been cleared around CM. We've been moving along quite well last 2 days. Maybe you should have a chat with CM as well, Andy. Same goes for CM, Andy means well, just wants to keep the game going.

Comment

• this needs a new thread this will 513 posts,

on to Krill 1525BC

@Andy I did not say i wanted to be replaced i actually told you to replace me if that would satisfy you !! Ill continue as long as you are willing to have it that way.

I was sick of the moaning is all, which i stated and am satisfied i said my piece, so Im happy to move on
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• new thread

Comment

• Chrisius I have no personal issue with you. Just your rate of play. If you are able to keep up your pace of the last few days, then great! If not then let us know now so we can get someone else - we are all very keen for this game to progress.

Comment

• 1500 BC to Andy

Comment

Working...
                X