• 1500 BC to 1889

Comment

• to longshot
      Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
      The continuing saga of The Five Nations
      A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• to MR WIA
        errr, so how do you play this game again?

Comment

• To the Aquaman.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• to Krill
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Outrage in Arabia

General Aqualung of the Carthaginians today announced war against the Arabian people by arresting one of the Arabians "Travelling folk". One of the last remaining two travelling families, sometimes called "Grogs" (the short form of Grunts Roaming over ground swiftly), was found by a carthaginian Grunt patrol camping on a mountain several tiles outside of Carthaginian territory. Now he is dead

Grog will be avenged

Let there be war

[/PTWDG Nostalgia]
              Last edited by Krill; November 5, 2004, 18:28.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• oh, yeah, turn to Kloreep
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• to 1889

Comment

• 1475 BC to Greece with Babylon's warm regards
                    Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                    The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                    A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• Originally posted by 1889
                      1475 BC to Greece with Babylon's warm regards
                      Ah, that's my partner. Ever the diplomat

Comment

• to Mr WIA
                        errr, so how do you play this game again?

Comment

• To Aqua. Just keep an eye on relative military sizes before you go declaring any wars on people, OK?
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• To MWIA: Has Carthage done anything to offend her friend Rome? I think not. So in response to your apparent warning....remember that practical military strength is also a function of distance to the target

However, General Aqualung of Carthage will take this opportunity to say that he has been roundly castigated by his ally, the peaceful King 1889 of Babylon. Carthage admits full responsibility for this incident and we humbly offer our apologies for this grossly despicable and unprovoked act of terrorism against an unarmed and defenceless scout. Carthage richly deserves the admonishment from the communities of what has been hitherto, a peaceful world. An unlawful murder by one of our Warriors has been committed, and he has now been dealt with. We trust this isolated crime shall not result in an escalation in hostilities between Carthage and other nations.

To Caliph Krill....we extend our heartfelt apologies, and you will be comforted to know that the victim's various body parts have been sewn back together and she received a proper burial in accordance with your faith. Perhaps in this despotic land it would be better in future if you sent male scouts instead of females, as my pagan Warriors are not very adept at resisting temptation

Comment

• Oh....to Krill.

Ummm.....I mean....to the munificent merciful benevolent Caliph Krill of the mighty and righteous Arabs

Comment

• On to Kloreep

Comment

Working...
                                X