Trial by Trait - Team PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to longshot.
    One more turn down, 512 until retirement.
    Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
    The continuing saga of The Five Nations
    A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• played and sent to MWIA
      errr, so how do you play this game again?

Comment

• Back to Aqua.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• 1889, did Aqualung leave you his password so you could play his turns, or are we going to wait for him to come back?

Edit: Re-read his post in the absence thread and I see he's not gone, just not available to play as frequently.

Comment

• Read further down in that thread. I'm not expecting him back until mid-week. He didn't leave the code. Clearly he is a bad person.

Comment

• 1889, I have slightly irregular working hours, and I really need to repair this comoputer.

I did not get the emails from aqua until Friday, and I am unable to use the 'net from thursday night until either midday sunday or Sometime Monday. Today was wierd, because I needed to repair the computer, and get a new virus scanner/firewall working.

I am sorry for the delay. Hopefully I may be able to come to a nice compromise by getting someone else to play my saves on Weekends...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Sorry Krill, I wasn't trying to cut you out of the game. Your last post on "absences" said for the fill-ins to play until Monday, so I passed that on.

Comment

• Yes, I am a very bad person! But I'm back

Turn posted below, since I can't work out who to send it to anymore!
                  Attached Files
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Sent to Kloreep
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• To Longshot

Comment

• To 1889

Comment

• Interesting... 1889 sent me the turn even before Kloreep sent the file to him.

None the less... on to MWIA.
                          errr, so how do you play this game again?

Comment

• It took me a while to get to posting in this thread; if he sent it on in 10 or so minutes he could definitely have beaten me.

Comment

• On to Aqua (2590BC).
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• on to Krill
                                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X