No announcement yet.

Of Mice and Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one archer so far, nothing to be afraid of, unless that road is built for sending fast units after me

->JM
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
      Only one archer so far, nothing to be afraid of, unless that road is built for sending fast units after me
      Foreign archers are only suppoed to explore outside my territory, not inside. Take care ...
      The loneliness of the long distance runner

Comment

• To Paddy
        "Nuestros enemigos son imaginativos y están llenos de recursos; nosotros, también. Nunca dejan de buscar nuevas maneras de perjudicar a nuestro país y a nuestro pueblo; nosotros, tampoco." George W. Bush

Comment

• 1125bc to IJ
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• -> Bongo

@ Johann:
            just exploring ...

Comment

• To Johann.

The 'scout' has left

Hmm, didn't you have a real scout running around somewhere btw? Or did he have an unfortunate encounter with some barbs?

Comment

• 1100bc to IJ
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• -> Bongo

Comment

• ->JM

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
                      To Johann.

The 'scout' has left

Hmm, didn't you have a real scout running around somewhere btw? Or did he have an unfortunate encounter with some barbs?
                      I did, and the subtle irony in your last question clearly indicates that the barbs didn't come after the scout just by chance, but also by external help.

j/k

Anyway, take in count that I can't get to the other half of the continent without stepping on your terrain. Since I wasn't welcome, I have retreated.

To Paddy
                      "Nuestros enemigos son imaginativos y están llenos de recursos; nosotros, también. Nunca dejan de buscar nuevas maneras de perjudicar a nuestro país y a nuestro pueblo; nosotros, tampoco." George W. Bush

Comment

• 1075bc to IJ
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Log of the SSC Preussi, 1075 BC, Captain Chris:
                          We´ve been travelling the seven seas for quite some time now. Not too much happened until these days. We met some people who called themselves portuguese and then we met those americans. They must be somehow crazy. After we sailed around that big cliff today we got sight on a real big statue at the entrance of their capitol. We´ve heard rumours that they call it "The Colossus". Weird.

I think it´s the turn of the portuguese now ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johann Moritz
                            I did, and the subtle irony in your last question clearly indicates that the barbs didn't come after the scout just by chance, but also by external help.
                            Just a lucky guess, the place is thoroughly infested with barbs now so unarmed scouts will have rather bad long-term survivability.

Anyway, take in count that I can't get to the other half of the continent without stepping on your terrain. Since I wasn't welcome, I have retreated.
                            Not much left to see there anyway. But if you insist, we can always arrange something. I am just a bit uneasy with uninvited offensive units...

Comment

• ->JM

Comment

• -> Paddy

Comment

Working...
                                X