Easygoing Game Turn Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting.

As the Chinese share the continent with you, it is obvious that we would be concerned by a Persian mobilization. We ask for your intentions to be clear.

The Chinese do not recall Persia offering to trade techs with China -- and yet, we mobilized no such army. China is unaware of any past dealings between England and Persia. However, perhaps a trade deal could be hammered out that would satisify our fine Persian neighbors?
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• so mighty lord of Persia

what sort of tech do you want from my humble people?
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Meanwhile the mighty Indians cook up a curry.

Turn Away

Comment

• Well, the Chinese kingdom is threatened by a signficant Persian force in our territory. A terrible Persian army of:

6 catapults
          3 horseman
          9 Immortals
          10 pikeman

is in Chinese lands, directly south of the Chinese city Canton.

We don't wish to fight. Name your terms, Mullah Andydog.

Comment

• Lord Shogun,

After much consultation with my advisors on how war should be averted, we decided in the end to take control of all your cities. Your people are crying out for Persian culture and knowledge, and we have answered their call.

Lord Paddy/Mickeyj,

We would like to establish embasies with the English and Indians so that we may all enter into a period of cooperative reasearch. Naturally the Persians would provide the secrets of Feudalism as part of this deal. The aim would be to get Astronomy as quickly as possible so that we can all begin trading our wonderous goods across the channel.

Comment

• 330ad to Andy

wow

you want trade when this is how you treat your neighbours

very very sad state of affairs

especially for on a world named "Easy Going"
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• WAR

Catapults attack, 2nd 5th and 6th take 1hp of ACs.
                Elite Immortal attacks AC, defending cat takes 1hp off, but wins taking 3 damage in total. MGL results.
                Vet Immortal attacks AC, defending archer knocks 1 hp off, but wins taking 2 damage.
                vet Immortal attacks AC, defending archer knocks 1hp off, wins for 1 damage in total.
                Vet Immortal attacks Spearman, wins taking 1 damage.
                vet Immortal attacks 3hp AC, looses inflicting 2 damage, AC promoted

--> Mickeyj

PS - got lucky with that leader - if anyone wants to have the battle independently confirmed then i'll provide the save and password.

Comment

• Turn away

Comment

• Canton is held by the brave Chinese soldiers -- although they compain bitterly about the stinky persian horde to the south. They pray to the ancient god, Yu, for deliverance from the evil....or at least the stench.

Chinese catapult bombards massive Persian encampment south of Canton -- resulting in a miss.

one wonders how the catapult could miss all those Persian troops so crowded together...its akin to throwing a rock and missing the ground

Save to Honorable Paddy

Comment

• ouch

to Andy the aggressor
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• "The battle of Canton"

Catapults attack, walls destroyed, 3hps off ACs
                        vet Immortal attacks vet AC, catapult hits, but wins loosing 3hps
                        vet Immortal attacks reg AC, wins loosing 2hps
                        vet Immortal attacks reg AC, wins no loss
                        vet Immortal attacks reg AC, wins loosing 3hps
                        vet Horseman attacks 3hp AC, looses inflicting 2 damage
                        vet Horseman attacks 3hp AC, looses inflicting 2 damage
                        vet Horseman attacks 3hp elite AC, wins taking 3 damage
                        3hp Immortal attacks vet Archer, wins taking 1 damage
                        3hp Immortal attacks vet Archer, wins taking no damage
                        vet Pikeman attacks 2hp AC, wins taking 1 damage
                        Canton seized

vet Immortal attacks spear guarding archer on grass, wins taking 1 damage from the archer and 1 from the spear.

--> Mickeyj

Comment

• Booger.....................whats going on with these persian hords - they decend from the mountains like slappers from essex!

Comment

• Dear leaders of India and England:

Waves of Persian soldiers sweep over the once-peaceful lands of China. Innocent Chinese are slaughtered daily by the evil overlords from Persia.

The citizens of China are a simple people, not possessing the science, tools, and weaponry of Persia. We lack the simple mineral "iron". Most of our lands are located within impassable swamps and bogs.

Despite this, the Chinese have built great WONDERS OF THE WORLD. We have the COLOSSUS of Shanghai, STATUE OF ZEUS in Beijing. Just recently, under duress of war, we have switched production from our GREAT LIBRARY to THE GREAT WALL in Beijing - which just has been completed. The Golden Eastern Coast of China, which the Persian military toured recently, is under threat of war and destruction. This "Persian tour" is now, very obviously, a clandestine Persian military reconnaissance.

China appeals to the humanity of our Indian and English neighbors. Stop this Persian scourge now, before this filth reaches your shores. Please send troops, humanitarian aide, and any support you can offer. It is most urgent.

King Shogun Gunner

Attachment: An electro-magnetic binary computer file representation of the "Easygoing World" to the King of England, Sir Paddy.

Comment

• I just realised it's been well over a week since China's futile plea to the other leaders of this world, with no word whatsoever.

I guess Ghandi must be too curried out and Elisabeth too full of fish and chips to worry about events on the 'West Island'.

Comment

• ohhh it is all my fault

I am not home yet

stuill out bush
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X