Serendipity....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serendipity....

Looking for a new PBEM, preferably all settings random. If more than 5 people want in I'd prefer a large map, else a regular sized one. Preferably no map balancing to be made. All that is negotiable if take up is slow.

There is one further random but fun twist that I definitely want to add in though - we each pick a civ but the civs are then assigned to each player randomly. No restrictions on who you are assigned, you could be given the civ that you chose to put into the hat.

Any takers?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

i'd like to play

sm at inethighway dot com

and the random civ i'd like to put in the hat would be....

Zulu

Comment

Still looking for my first PBEM game, so I'm an easy target

akwalung71 at yahoo dot com

I'm a masochist so I nominate Korea
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'll sign up.

ben surveypoint com (I think you can guess where to put the @ and . )

I'll put the Hittites in the hat.

Comment

Ok we have 5 players shown interest. Lets go with that on a regular map.

We have Zulus, Korea, The Netherlands, Hittites and the Spanish.

Comment

I'll be setting the game up on v1.15. I'll send the first turn shortly.

Edit. Game set up and turn to MFCamillus.
            Last edited by Dauphin; May 15, 2004, 06:05.

Comment

4000BC sent to smellymummy

Comment

thanks. turn sent to kloreep

Comment

3950 BC to Dauphin

Comment

Timezones

Guys, it seems 3 of you are in American timezones, 1 in Europe and I'm in Asia, meaning I am GMT+8. I'm not sure what expectations are for speed of play, so I just want to give you a heads up that I'll be playing my turns mainly in the mornings my time for the time being (though this may change later), which is evening in the Americas and sleep time in Europe. So MFCamillus, if you can get me the save during your evening, I can generally turn it around to Kloreep the same evening your time. How does this work for you guys?

Comment

if we can consistently do 1 turn a day, that would be amazing

and since you send your turn to me aqualung, the time you list is fine with me

who's in europe anyway?

Comment

Well, Dauphin seems to be on GMT.

Comment

Well with my being GMT -8 that should be the latest that I send a turn out. Most of my time to play is in my evening. Ususally there is a bit of time in the morning but not a lot. So the timing works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by smellymummy and since you send your turn to me aqualung, the time you list is fine with me
                            Oops, sorry....getting confused

Comment

Turn played and sent.

Generally I can play anytime in the PM, GMT. At least for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                              X