• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3650BC sent to The Dread Pirate Zenbeard

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

3650 BC to Rhothaerill

This game is finally moving again
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

3650bc to White Bandit.

Comment

3650BC to Uber
          First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
          The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

i sent it to MWIA last night, but i just got an email saying it didnt get there.
            Attached Files
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

3600BC sent to MZ.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

3600 BC to Arne
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

3600bc to White Bandit

Comment

MWIA, the email i have doesnt seem to work, it yells at me a day after i send it.
                    Attached Files
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

kiwi
                      Attached Files

Comment

To E_T about 6 hours ago.

Try zipping it, Uber. I WAS getting them before the last two turns...
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

So... where is this? I have it on authority E_T sent it on at some point, but where is it now? Just an update telling us where it is would be nice.

Plus we can berate that person in chat, too.
                          Consul.

Comment

GWAGH!

WTF is this?!
                            Consul.

Comment

3500bc to White Bandit.

Comment

3500BC to the Uberski.
                                First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                                The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X